Thursday, September 26, 2013

Classes

Hello everyone back home! I've finally gotten into the groove of school here (more or less) and now I'm going to tell you all a bit about the classes I'm taking. I have 11 classes total, and the schedule is a bit confusing, because it's never very consistent. I'm taking almost all core classes, as well as fine arts (we're studying theater right now), physical education, and computer science. I'm pretty sure that the math class I'm taking is the equivalent of pre-calc in the U.S. I'm also taking physical chemistry (my favorite), biology, history, and a language and literature class. Right now we're studying Spanish grammar, which is great because it's really helping me get a grasp on the language, and soon we're going to move on to reading some Latin American literature. I'm also in an English class, which is fantastic. I'm the star student (no big deal). I'm not getting graded in that class, so I mostly assist teacher and help my classmates with their work. And that's about it; I still rely on my friends to help me out but I'm slowly becoming more independent in school. And I'm having a great time here. Last weekend I went to Ibarra with my cousins and it was amazing! Exploring the bigger city was really fun. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment